14 Days 1-1 Exchange Policy
For 1–1 exchange to be valid, items purchased must be returned within 14 days to our service center. All accessories, packaging and receipt must be presented for the exchange. The device should not show signs of excessive wear and tear or product damaged by customer's fault. The IMEI of the returned device should be the same as per receipt and is a warrantied set sold by SWT International Pte Ltd
You may opt to choose another item and pay the price difference. In the event where the product is no longer sold, a credit note may be offered and must be utilized within one (01) month. Extension of the expiry date is not permitted. Refund is subjected to approval and will be given in the same mode of payment that was used in the original purchase (if credit card used, please bring along the same card & the amount must be credited back into the same credit card).
If the exchange period has lapsed, customers can proceed to contact the brand's service centre directly for any repair or warranty claims, if applicable. Customers are encouraged to contact the service centres first before visiting and bring along the original purchasing receipt/ invoice with the faulty product during your visit
Thanks for purchasing our products. Due to the nature of our business and products we sell, items that are opened are not eligible for a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item you have purchased to us within 7 calendar days of the purchase. The item must unopened and in its original condition. Contact our service center for an appointment for a refund if you had bought online. If you had bought from a retailer, please contact the retailer for their refund policy.
If our products arrived damaged, please contact us right away and we will handle the product under a 14 days 1-1 exchange policy.
Phone Care Instructions
Dropping device into running water, salt water or sea is not recommended. Please avoid at all costs as water damage is not covered by the warranty.
IP68 waterproofing test is conducted in a laboratory environment with fresh stagnant water.
If your phone has come into contact with water, please dry thoroughly and avoid charging for 4 hours.
It is user's responsibility to ensure the covers (SIM card, Charging Ports, Earphone Ports) of the phone is properly covered.
Rugged phone are built in a tough housing that protects the screen from drops.. The housings is more shock absorbent and they reduce the amount of reverberation reaching the glass screen. This reduces the risk of breakage.
However even though the rugged phone is tough, it is NOT unbreakable, it is still a computer made of ordinary computer parts and dropping it can break components inside even if the screen stays intact.
Avoid wiping the screen with your nails always use a clean screen cleaner.
Avoid pressing the screen heavily with your finger this might cause touch panel to be insensitive.
Avoid direct exposure under sunlight or high heat this will damage the screen.
Avoid intentionally dropping your phone with the screen down as there is no protection by the housing.
When keeping phone in pocket or any other form of carrier, avoid potential risk of exposing screen with hard or sharp object this will damage or crack the screen.
If you work in a environment with metal dust, chips and shaves, the metal bits might deposit into your receiver and speaker. This will affect sound quality of the speaker.
Lithium Ion batteries should never be depleted completely. Doing so damages the battery and shortens their overall lifespan.
Our products are fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Free servicing and replacement parts will be provided during the Warranty period if the product did not work to what it should be under normal usage as instructed in the user manual. We apologize that cosmetic appearance, general wear and tears, acts-of-god and product damaged by customer's fault (except for only package opened) are not covered in this service.
Nothing in this warranty purpose to limit, modify, take away from, disclaim, exclude or suspend any mandatory warranty requirements provided or non-excludable statutory rights you may have under the law. This warranty gives you additional protection for your product Purchase from SWT International Pte Ltd , as delivered new in the original packaging to the original end-user purchaser ("Product"), subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions here.
This Product is warranted for the specified Warranty Period from the date of original retail purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal use. To properly diagnose faults and provide warranty or repair service, we need to know what your device problem is and how it happened. If you make a statement to us that is determined on the evidence to be misleading or deceptive it will void your warranty.
SWT International Pte Ltd does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Product. Product performance is affected by system configuration, software, applications, and your data and operator control of the system, among other factors. While the Product is considered to be compatible with many systems, it is your responsibility to determine compatibility and integration of the Product with other systems. For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications and that do not materially alter the functionality of the Product are not considered a defect under this warranty.
The Extended Warranty has the same coverage as Our Manufacturer’s Warranty. During the Extended Warranty period, SWT International will, at their discretion, without charge, repair or replace the Product if it experiences operational failures that impact the Product’s functionality resulting under normal operating conditions. SWT International will return the repaired Product or replace it with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All faulty parts or components that are replaced will become the property of SWT International. The period of Extended Warranty shall begin after the statutory Manufacturer’s Warranty expires and run for a period of one year. This item is not included in Manufacturer's Warranty. You have to purchase this Service. Your invoice must state this as a purchased item.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- Damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism, Crack screen, exterior wear & tear, exterior discoloration,
- Water damage (as company are not able to determine the water depth of the device drop into or its exposed to running water or salt water )
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Missing accessories or external parts of the Product.
- Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing, screen, camera lens, buttons and other attachments.
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair.
For repair service that SWT International Pte Ltd deems as not under-warranty or warranty does not apply, User will be charged for extra replacement part, repair service cost and also, two-way delivery freight (if any).
Replacement parts enjoy the 30 days warranty period to first notification to customer on specific parts thats been replaced.
This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by SWT International Pte Ltd or listed authorised service centre.
Next Day Replacement
SWT International offers a next day replacement option for customers who need replacement devices to ensure uninterrupted work. Same day shipment of replacement device will be ordered once the spoilt device has been reported and diagnosed by our Live Agents.The replacement device will be a device of similar exterior condition and have passed all functionality and quality checks. The replacement device will ship in factory settings. This item is not included in Manufacturer's Warranty, You have to purchase this Service. Your invoice must state this as a purchased item.
The Accidental Coverage shall be in accordance with the Manufacturer’s warranty coverage of the Equipment including any exclusion therein provided. This Warranty commences immediately upon purchase date of the product, including Water DamageProtection, Battery Replacement, Cracked Screen Replacement, Water Damage Protection. Accidental Coverage can only be claimed ONCE during the term of Accidental Coverage Term. This item is not included in Manufacturer's Warranty, You have to purchase this Service. Your invoice must state this as a purchased item.
Water Damage Protection
- Where Your Product is determined to be defective because of (“Water Damage”) manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship that reveal themselves in normal usage and/or as a result of damage from a flood occurring during the Term of the Plan, SWT International will cover the cost of Product repair services. Specifically, this will cover technician and repair service centre labour costs, as well as the cost of replacement parts necessary to restore Your Product to normal operating condition.
- Replacement parts covered may be restricted to refurbished or non-original manufacturer’s parts and that perform to the manufacturer’s specifications for the covered Product.
- This Plan provides water damage protection from the date of purchase of the Product.
- At SWT International’s option, as opposed to covering the cost of repair, SWT International may cover the cost of a Replacement Product, thoughnot necessarily of the same brand, not to exceed the original purchase price.
- Battery Failure that occurs after the first year of Accidental Coverage Term will not be liable for a replacement.
- Battery Replacement can only be claimed if the maximum capacity battery of Your Equipment falls to or below eighty (80) percent of the original maximum capacity
Cracked Screen Replacement
- This plan covers damage to integrated LCD screen due to unintentional breakage, drops, falls or other collisions.
- Cracked Screen Replacement is only applicable for Notebooks, Smartphones, Tablet and Fitness Trackers.